We’d love for you to stay with us! Please send an inquiry below for questions or dates you are interested in booking the cottage. You can also call Jaime at (360)341-1271.
Cottage Address: 4094 Deer Lake Rd,. Clinton, Washington 98236
To our cottage: From Seattle; take the I-5 North to Exit 189 to the Whidbey Island/Mukilteo ferry terminal. After a 20 minute ferry ride to Clinton on Whidbey Island, drive north on the main highway, Route 525, for 3/4 mile. Turn left at Deer Lake Rd, go almost a mile and when you see the horse arena on your right, Deer Lake Rd turns right. Go about 1/4 mile and you will see the cottage sign and turn left onto the gravel road. Head to the main house to register and check-in with Jaime and she will show you to your cottage for your stay.
From Port Townsend or North Whidbey Island; take the 525 South to Clinton. At Cultus Bay Road, turn right. Go 1 1/2 miles to Deer Lake Road and turn Left. Go about 1/2 mile and you will see the cottage sign on your right and turn into the gravel driveway to head to the main house to check-in and register.
Rules & Restrictions
- Check-in is 3pm to 8pm Check-out is 11am
- $295.00 daily with a two day minimum (April – October) $179.00 daily ( November – March) (Price change for holidays) Base rate is for two guests! If adding a 3rd or 4th guest to your reservation, there is an extra $25/+ tax/per night per extra person charge. All rates subject to WA state tax.
- A credit card will be required for this reservation. WebTrust Seal of assurance! We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discovery cards. We do not accept PayPal at this time.
- A minimum two-night stay is required during peak season and all holidays.
- No animals allowed! No Smoking/Vaping on property in consideration of current and future guest! If in non-compliance, cleaning charges will apply.
- On check-out: all trash needs to be placed in outside trashcan, dishwasher run, bedding removed, oven wiped down if used. If in non-compliance, cleaning charges will apply.
- Children over 10 are welcome.
*Special discount may be given for extended stays.
If you wish to cancel, please do so 14 days before your scheduled check-in to avoid cancellation penalties. No refunds with less than 7 days notice!